Cotulla Main Street
A bronze statue of Cotulla’s namesake founder watches over Veterans Park downtown in Cotulla, Texas a project directed by Cotulla Main Street Program. The full-size representation of Joseph Cotulla stands above a bubbling water feature that calls to mind the first artesian well dug in La Salle County by the scion of Polish immigrants who settled in the South Texas Brush Country and established a homestead in the 1880s. Government
Stockmens Building Phase II progress
First United Methodist Church Cotulla
This church has 135 years of warmly receiving visitors and making a difference in the lives of those it has touched.
Cotulla’s First School
The international and great northern railroad developed Cotulla in 1881, and the first school opened on this site in 1885, with classes for primary, intermediate and advanced student.
In 1931, the 1904 courthouse was demolished and La Salle County built their fourth and current courthouse on the same grounds as the previous courthouses.